perl-unicode

Re: Handling MacArabic in perl 5.8.0

2003-01-29 08:30:09
David and Sadahiro-san,

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 11:58 PM, SADAHIRO Tomoyuki wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:48:42 -0500
David Graff <graff(_at_)unagi(_dot_)cis(_dot_)upenn(_dot_)edu> wrote:
BTW, I just noticed that the unicode web site now has a more recent
version of the APPLE/ARABIC.TXT mapping page than the one I cited
earlier, and the new version offers improved/expanded commentary:
http://www.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/VENDORS/APPLE/ARABIC.TXT
(dated Dec. 19, 2002).

Oh shoot.  Should I rebuild Encode/ucm/macArabic.ucm?
FYI I am a Mac user but I am on OS X so I don't have many chances to come accross mac* encodings.

Dan the Encode Maintainer