perl-unicode

Re: Quick question: viscii vs. iscii? NEVERMIND

2003-06-02 19:30:06
On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, David Graff wrote:

Does 5.8 have any conversion functionality for ISCII?  If not, is
anyone working on this (and is there a notion when it may be ready)?

   Encode doesn't support ISCII (there may be a separate module for
ISCII, though), yet. I'm planning to work on it (see my message to the
list sent on May 17th. We also need TSCII converter) , but you (or anyone
else) are welcome to go ahead because I'm not gonna do it very soon.

  Jungshik