perl-unicode

Re: UTF8 behavior under -T (Taint) mode

2004-01-01 09:30:05
At 22:32 04/01/01 +0900, Dan wrote:
Aha!  I see your point at last.  And I found your argument was correct.

Sorry my poor English and insufficient explanation. :)

I am not sure how severe it is but this is a bug indeed.

Oh, indeed? I had almost believed that it was a featured behavior.

I hope there will be good news about the bug fix.

And you can't use Encode::decode("utf8", ...) in this particular case because
Encode::decode() checks and clobbers at "Cannot decode string with wide
characters".  Hmm....

I see.

Thank you for your hard and good jobs.

Best regards,

--
Masanori HATA
<lovewing(_at_)dream(_dot_)big(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp>