perl-unicode

Re: httpi support

2004-01-22 04:30:04
Le 21 janv. 04, à 09:14, Shambhu Sharma a écrit :

Hi,
I am here once again. I have a doubt, does httpi web
server support unicode? Coz i am running a script in
httpi and getting error message:

"Can't locate object method "BINMODE" via package
"boxserver" "

Perhaps you meant to write "binmode", not "BINMODE".
By the way, it's always helpful to post the code that generates
the error.

where binmode command is used to avoid wide character
error and boxserver is a package defined in httpi
script.

thanx in adv
Shambhu