perl-unicode

Decoding more languages

2004-04-11 09:30:05
Hello all,

I want to transform a text that contains words in more languages (it is a
course for learning a foreign language) in UTF-8.
I have 2 texts, one that contains Romanian and French words, and another one
that contains Romanian and Spanish words.
I have seen that I can Encode::decode('ISO-8859-1', $text) the romanian
text, but I don't know how to do it when a certain text contains special
chars from 2 different languages.

That text is produced by switching the Romanian keyboard to French or
Spanish, so it might contain more encodings...

Thank you for any light on this.

Teddy,
teddy.fcc.ro     orasnita(_at_)fcc(_dot_)ro