perl-unicode

modify PVA.pl (z/OS and perl-5.8.6)

2005-05-12 07:38:07
Hi,
I am running a test which uses PVA_abbr_map and fails
while checking the property EastAsianWidth:A. Is it
possible (the pl file says not allowed) to manually
modify PVA.pl (the order of properties in
PVA_abbr_map) and get perl -d to run according to the
new order ?

e.g. the test originally ran first checking for the
property JoiningType:C and then later went to
EastAsianWidth:A after a few iterations. Can I modify
PVA.pl to first check the property EastAsianWidth:A
and then JoiningType:C ? Do I have to rebuild perl for
this ?

The reason I am trying to do this is perl -d exits
before it can reach the "EastAsianWidth:A" iteration.

Thanks in advance,
Rajarshi.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/