perl-unicode

Re: Layers Issue in SVN::Notify

2006-07-31 21:47:40
On Jul 11, 2006, at 19:58, Nicholas Clark wrote:

I doubt that perl's at fault. What are you piping the data into, and
what does it think of $LANG in the environment?

It doesn't, since it's usually running under Apache (it's in a Subversion process). I've added code just before the system call to sendmail like this:

  local $ENV{LANG} = "$self->{language}.$self->{charset}"
      if $self->{language};

I'm hoping that solves the problem. But if it doesn't, then folks can just set the LANG environment variable themselves and be done with it.

Thanks,

David