perl-unicode

Re: utf8(3pm) man page :-(

2007-06-02 01:38:37
Markus Kuhn wrote in perl.unicode :
I have just read the utf8(3pm) man page as it comes with perl v5.8.8 and
I'm afraid, I found it *very* confusing and well below the generally
very high standards of clarity found in most of the Perl documentation.

The documentation on Unicode has been largely reworked in the
development sources of Perl. I think you'll find the documentation
shipped with 5.10.0 a bit clearer (and a bit less scary:)

--
The literature of Uqbar was one of fantasy and that its epics and legends never
referred to reality, but to the two imaginary regions of Mlejnas and Tlön.