perl-unicode

CSets 2.1 released

2007-06-14 13:44:03
http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/csets.html

It has been almost 2 years, so I thought I should get something out just to keep it alive :-)

This release provides three new mapping tables:

1. A common Guarani encoding called Times Guarani (GN-TIMESG.TXT).
2. A Middle Eastern transliteration encoding from Knut Vikør's Jaghbub font (JAGHBUB.TXT).
3. The Kazakh STRK1048-2002 national standard encoding (KZ1048.TXT).

For those of you not familiar with this package:

"The CSets collection is a set of mapping tables between various character sets and Unicode, and is intended to provide mappings not typically found in character set conversion tools available today."

As always, I am happy to accept mapping tables/conversion program source code for any other obscure or under-represented encodings.
--
Mark Leisher