perl-unicode

how to request for a new module

2008-03-27 04:04:03
Dear all,

I have a question about submitting a new module to CPAN. How can one submit a
module to CPAN?
What is the procedure for it? Is there any qualification for submitting a
module?

Currently we are interested in developing a new module for converting Unicode
strings in traditional mongolian script into different formats.
It will include functions that perform convertions between:
        Basic Character Set <-> Presentation Set & Ligatures
         Basic Character Set <-> Transliterate in Latin characters

I guess, it is the best if the package would be under Unicode::, or Encode::.

Please give us your suggestions.
Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Bayanzul.L