perl-unicode

Re: Please help me with this perl question

2011-12-30 19:39:43
I don't see how you can do that... you are dependent on the capabilities of
the terminal. If its an old school text terminal, you can't just
draw arbitrary stuff like a rotated D. That is pretty fancy and even in
graphics mode has nothing to do with perl, or do I misunderstand your
question?

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Michael Ludwig <milu71(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>