How 2 scan body for key phrase?

1995-10-03 14:46:02

I've got a situation where some joker want's to subscribe to a Majordomo
mailing list that I administer.  Since he only want's to cause trouble
I've ignored the ""Do you wish to approve" messages that Majordomo sends
me on him.

Apparently he wont take the hint... my first idea was to have procmail
kill all his requests that I get so they don't flood my inbox.  But since
the email doesn't come from him (it comes from the listserver) I can't
kill it by the subject or from field.  So how do I kill by scanning for a
phrase (like his email address) in the body?

Thanks!

Aaron Turner -aka: aturner(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com >
Junior(_at_)Cal(_dot_)State(_dot_)University(_dot_)Hayward
--Hanlon's Razor:  Never attribute to < aka: Falcon3PLT(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
    malice that which is adequately   > aka:
75774,1000(_at_)compuserve(_dot_)com
        explained by stupidity.       < Finger for more info and PGP key.