Re: mime

1995-10-17 17:51:55
vaughn skinner <vaughn(_at_)mtjeff(_dot_)com> wrote:
Has anyone setup procmail to handle mime'd messages?  I'm going
to have to figure out how and want to know if someone already has.

     What do you mean? Isn't this the problem of the mua???

Yes.  But I use mail and it is rather brain dead in this regard.
I would like procmail to split out the file attachments and save
them in a default directory.

You need to run metamail from procmail, I guess.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl