Re: filter for mail size

1995-10-19 19:00:45
On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Adrenalized Megadeth wrote:

G'day,

I want to throw away all messages bigger than 250KB.

I did the following:

Mr. Tamkin helped me write such a thing a few months ago.  Actually, he
did all the writing, I tested it and made minor changes to it, and he
fixed all the weird bugs encountered.  If it's not in the procmail
archives, I'd be happy to send a copy bakc to the list.

 Jon Lewis                      |  Mime attachments are OK
 jlewis(_at_)inorganic5(_dot_)chem(_dot_)ufl(_dot_)edu |  But please ask before
sending
 http://inorganic5.chem.ufl.edu |  unsolicited huge files.

_____Finger jlewis(_at_)inorganic5(_dot_)chem(_dot_)ufl(_dot_)edu for PGP
public key_____