procmail & elm

1995-10-25 10:17:40
 Hi,

I'm sorry for my first posting, didn't think about an english list
in Germany :-)

Also my first posting wasn't correct, because I'm using procmail v.3.1.
and elm 2.4. Sorry Dan, didn't know it at the time we mailed...

When I'm using procmail, the "From:" line in the mailheader is missing.
So elm can't read the folder any more... the config is IMHO correct,
because I'm using almost the same configuration somewhere else.

Has' anybody a clue what's going on?

Please mail me, since I'm not on the list.

        andyb(_at_)ixos(_dot_)de

Thanx,
Andy
--
andyb(_at_)ixos                                    16:51 Uhr, 25.Oktober

Security check: INTRUDER ALERT!