Can someone help me with autoresponder

1995-11-02 13:00:33
Hi,
I'm trying to set up procmail on my system.  I set it up and did a simple
test, and it was able to sort mail with the word "test" in the subject into
a different folder, so I know it's doing something.

I want to set up an autoresponder that reads the _body_ of the message, and
send a file based on what file is requested.

For example, someone would send me mail that said
"SEND INFO" in the body of the message,
and they would automatically receive an email from me with the information
they wanted.

I've tried the scripts in Procmailex (5), but I can't get it to work.

Could someone tell me what my .procmailrc should look like to get this
accomplished.
Please help or direct me to the latest FAQ.

Thanks,
Greg