deferring procmail delivered mail to NFS mounted mailbox

1995-11-09 10:57:57
I'm using procmail-3.10 and I'd like to be able to defer delivery of
messages that procmail tries to write to a mailbox that exists on an NFS
mounted filesystem but is temporarily unavailable.  Is there any standard
way of doing this or would I have to hack the procmail code to accomplish
this?

Currently, messages destined for such a mailbox are bounced when the NFS
server is down and $HOME/.mail isn't writeable.

--
Todd Pfaff                         \  Email: pfaff(_at_)mcmaster(_dot_)ca
Computing and Information Services  \ Voice: (905) 525-9140 x22920