Re: Accidental Archive

1995-11-12 14:21:31
Pete Deuel <deuelpm(_at_)heron(_dot_)tc(_dot_)clarkson(_dot_)edu> wrote:
But, for the last 2800 or so messages, I've been filtering all the mail
into a separate folder (pine).

Before I delete this, does anyone want this accidental archive?  Or is
the list already archived somewhere else?

The list is being archived.  I tend to prune everything I get as much
as possible, nonetheless, I've already built up an archive of again