Procmail & Netscape folders (boo)

1995-11-13 12:21:56
Hi ya,

I have tried to use procmail with Netscape folders.
Unfortunately, Netscape doesn't immediately delete
each message as they are deleted by the user.
(Even the folder compress option is missing now in
Beta 2 of v2.0, so I can't even manually delete them!)
Further, I don't know what Netscape is doing, but if
new mail arrives in the mailbox before the mailbox is
closed, all the messages that I just deleted now appear
as unread! Arg.

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Anyone else come across this behaviour?
(I am going to bitch to Netscape about this in the meantime.)

-Brent