Hello & my procmail question...

1995-11-16 01:01:19
Hello, I am new to procmail and this list and would appreciate any help.
Here's some background to my problem.  Thanks, Loren Delamarter

I've been using procmail in the following manner:
1.      When someone sends mail to:
                ldelamar(_at_)north-pacific(_dot_)com

2.      It is forwarded (mx record) to the general account:
                norpac01(_at_)teleport(_dot_)com

3.      Where procmail is run with the following recipe for each
        user to forward the mail to the to the ugly bang path address.

i:0
* ^To:.*ldelamar
! npl-ptld!ldelamar(_at_)nplptld(_dot_)attmail(_dot_)com

This works fine, but I have to code a near identical recipe for each user.
I would like to have one generic recipe rather than potentially 300:
(here it is expressed generally in a Perl regular expression)

i:0
* /^To: (.*)\(_at_)north-pacific(_dot_)com/
! npl-ptld!$1(_at_)nplptld(_dot_)attmail(_dot_)com
           ^^
          user saved from regular expression

Is this at all possible ???