/etc/aliases, What's goin'on ???

1995-11-21 09:48:27
Hello,

I have the following problem since I have installed procmail as local mailer:
Making a "newaliases", I get things like:

/etc/aliases: line 23: olivier... cannot alias non-local names

for each line of my alias file. It works well with /bin/mail as local mailer.

the Entry I used in my sendmail.cf is:

Mlocal,         Path=/usr/local/mail/bin/procmail,      Flags=lsSDFMhPfn,
                Sender=10, Recipient=20, Maxsize=1000000,
                Argv=procmail -a $h -d $u

I have sendmail-8.7.1 compiled with the -DNDBM ( not NEWDB nor NIS ) flag and
runing under sunos4.1.4.

Thank you

Olivier