Re: Q: Recipe problem

1995-12-22 08:33:46

| Hi all,
|
| I'm having a problem with procmail recipe.
|
| For some reason my filter is not executed properly. The space char
| in the command line gets changed to a comma.

| procmail: Executing "smscli,1234"

Actually, this is the way your argument list is passed.  If your
recipie was "|cat /dev/null - > file", you'd get a log message of
"cat,/dev/null,-,>,file"  (Actually, I'm not sure if the redirect
would be included, but I think it is.)

I'd make sure my script works with a stdin by doing:

smscli 1234 < mbox

Adam

                                                       -Hume