Recipe help

1996-01-07 14:25:56
Hi.. forgive a rookie's questions - I'm new to procmail, and
have had some difficulties comprehending how the scripting
language works... I always seem to learn such things the hard
way :-)

The recipe below works if I omit the final line, and fails if
I include it. I also get a complaint that formail cannot open
"" - and I don't understand why it is trying to write a null
filename.

        :0
        * ^From.*(someuser)
        * !^FROM_DAEMON
        | (formail -rk ; cat $HOME/text/netcom-reject) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
        | (cat $HOME/text/netcom) | elm -s"Rejected mail" (someuser)

Other than specific help with the script, are there expansions
on the examples man pages somewhere, that go into more detail,
with more examples?

--
     The Nizkor Project: An Electronic Holocaust Educational Resource
                   Anonymous ftp: ftp.almanac.bc.ca