Using procmail with email paging system

1996-01-08 16:00:59
Hello,

        I'm using procmail to filter inbound mail to generate alphanumeric
messages to our pagers. I'm able to filter the Subject header line for the
contents of "pager" to | the main body of the email to the email paging
software. I need to somehow get the From: header sent along with the main body
so I know who sent the page. Below is a sample of my working .procmailrc .

Any help will be appreciated,

Cedo Vicente

VERBOSE=on
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=/usr/tmp/mail
EPAGE_HOME=/usr/local/epage

# Generate pages when subject contains "pager"
:1Hbc
^Subject:.*pager
|/usr/local/bin/epage -q cedo -

# Route all mail to mailbox for reading with usual mail program
:0
/var/spool/mail/cedo