Re: Forwarding to an app

1996-01-12 12:40:53
On Jan 12, 12:46pm -0500, bynum(_at_)cs(_dot_)fsu(_dot_)edu (Mark J. Bynum)
wrote:
  Not subscribed to the list so please reply directly.  I am new to procmail
and need it to forward incoming mail to an applications (mlist2html).  How
would I do this?  I need it to pass certain variables depending on the
subject.  I.E. if the subject is Quasar then the command needs to be .
/mlist2html quasar < (message)  Etc.  Thanks in advance!

Hey, even I can do this one. :)
Just put a line inside your .procmailrc like

:0
* Subject: quasar
| ./mlist2html quasar

I think he wants it to be variable.