Re: [COPY] Inserting a word into a subject name

1996-01-23 00:48:12
On Mon, 22 Jan 1996 15:59:07 -0500 (EST),
"Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat(_at_)cedman(_dot_)remote(_dot_)Princeton(_dot_)EDU>
wrote:
*^Subject: *
  :
This receipe will match on all subject!

I don't know about you, but I regularly receive mail from idiots
(pardon, sir) who can't be bothered to think of an appropriate
Subject, and then their mailer removes the empty Subject line.
  I don't know if this is a problem in your situation, but this
recipe would miss those cases, wouldn't it?

/* era */

--
See <http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/> for mantra, disclaimer, etc.