Install globally

1996-02-07 00:17:57
I have problems to install procmail for all users to use it. I install it
from root, after installation I " make install-suid " also. It generate
.procmailrc file, but I am the only to have that file. How about other
users? How do others use it?
Does it handle the income mail to the machine before determines the users?
I mean : incoming mail : user1(_at_)power(_dot_)maxima(_dot_)com(_dot_)tw
                         user2(_at_)power(_dot_)maxima(_dot_)com(_dot_)tw
Does it take user1 than put the mail into a folder, for user2, just like a
common mail, into a mailbox?

thanx

chia