Re: Simple Q re Extraneous filter-flag

1996-02-14 14:16:12
I think I answered my own question.  Here goes.  The outer ":0fhw"
is incorrect and can simply be replaced by ":0".

Right?

Bonus question:

On the Internet, which is most embarassing?

    (a) asking a stupid question

    (b) answering your own stupid question an hour or two later

    (c) answering your own stupid question incorrectly

== Bob