Re: pgp and procmail

1996-02-29 12:14:18
From: Adam Shostack <adam(_at_)bwh(_dot_)harvard(_dot_)edu>
Date: Tue  Oct 17, 11:02am

     These don't do quite that, they do auto-grab keys, and could
easily be hacked into other tasks.

#This first ruleset protets me from mailbombs from an automated service
#that I often send incorrect commands to, generating 5mb of reply.
# It also sorts based on sucsess of the command.

:0
* From bal(_at_)swissnet(_dot_)ai(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
{
   :0 h
   * >10000
   /dev/null

   :0 h
   *^Subject:.*no keys match
   /dev/null

   :0E
   | pgp +batchmode -fka
}

I find the above really useful.  But, what if someone puts something like
"finger me for my PGP key" or something like that in their signature?
Does anyone have a "smart" script which tries to handle all the various
possibilities and try to capture the true PGP key?

It would be nifty if someone has already worked on this.

--
Internet: dummy(_at_)c2(_dot_)org                   In real life: Robert Brown,
               >> Fight the flat tax. <<               in sunny Berkeley, CA
       >> Leonardo da Vinci didn't eat meat. <<        waiting for The Big One
       * * * finger dummy(_at_)c2(_dot_)org for PGP key * * *     (510) 464-4604