Can't create output

1996-03-11 14:45:39
        Hi people ...

        I am having problems with procmail :(.

        I use procmail as a mail filter for some aliases. The idea is
to use procmail to authorize or not some people of our comunity to send
mails to everybody ..., i wrote a procmailrc with the following
entries:

VERBOSE=on
LOGFILE=/tmp/procmaillog
:0

*
^From:.*((kelvin|ana|mfch|mpalma|hmarino)|(kelvin|ana|mfch|mpalma|hmarino)@usb.ve)
! kelvin(_at_)usb(_dot_)ve  <- in the future an alias

        I don't know if some lines are redundant or ineficient,
because i don't have much time working with procmail. Excuse my ignorance.

        The error that i get is :

usb-procmail... aliased to "|/tmp/procmail -m /tmp/procmailrc"
"|/tmp/procmail -m /tmp/procmailrc"... Connecting to prog...
procmail: [6752] Mon Mar 11 09:28:21 1996
procmail: Opening "/dev/null"
procmail: Opening "/dev/console"
"|/tmp/procmail -m /tmp/procmailrc"... Can't create output: Error 0
/home/kelvin/dead.letter... Saved message in /home/kelvin/dead.letter

        The line into alias file is:
usb-procmail:"|/tmp/procmail -m /tmp/procmailrc"

        Can anybody help me, please.

        Thank in advance

--
         Kelvin Gonzalez

--
         Kelvin Gonzalez
E-mail:  kelvin(_dot_)gonzalez(_at_)usb(_dot_)ve        "I believe every human
has a finite
         kelvin(_at_)cic(_dot_)usb(_dot_)ve              number of heartbeats.