Help with rule/action

1996-03-22 10:05:18

I'm a bit new to procmail, so excuse my simple question...

I trying to write a rule that will only deliver mail to me when my
name is part of the body of the letter.  I thought I would just pipe
this to /dev/null, but that does not work; I get errors writing to
/dev/null.

I think I have the rule correct, just the action is wrong.  Any ideas
on how to better write this rule?

# filter out all but my dormant call notifications
:0 HBb