fileserver problems...

1996-04-08 15:42:13
Hi there, sorry bother you all, put I have an annoying problem....

it has to do with the auto fileserver in the procmailex man page...

I get this error in my log file all the time...

 Subject: Re: send file coc1
  Folder:  cat - ./$FILE 2>&1 | $SENDMAIL -oi -t                            198
/usr/local/etc/smrsh: cannot use $ in command

Now why would I get this for???? I'm not clear on what smrsh is? it's not
a program... but I do know that I access my mailserver on my ISP through
an 'IMAP' connection.... so essentially, the procmail program itself
resides on a different machine (along with my INBOX) than my $HOME
directory.....

any ideas for help??

PS... Cc: ginof(_at_)io(_dot_)org so that I can get any replies quickly, I have
digest turned on for this list...thanks!