newbie question

1996-04-10 20:33:02
I just joined the list, and I have printed out a number of manuals and
examples. But I am not familiar with the syntax and the manuals aren't
very clear on what everything does. In a nutshell, what I want to do is
add a recipe to my rc file that will autoreply to e-mail from a specific
person telling them that their e-mail has been ignored and delete the
message from my INBOX. Anyone know of a good way to go about this?

T.C. Long

| Thomas (T.C.) Long | tlong(_at_)comp(_dot_)uark(_dot_)edu |
http://comp.uark.edu/~tlong/ |
| "Because some men study to have learning rather than to live well, they |
|  err many times, and bring forth little good fruit or none. Oh, if they |
|  would be as busy to plant virtues in their souls as they are to        |
|  dispute questions, there would not be so much evil example given to    |
|  children."  Thomas a Kempis  "Of the Teaching of Truth"                |