Re: Killing a procmail process - What happens?

1996-04-18 17:52:33
On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Scott J. Kramer wrote:

RTFM, man! :-)

I did, but the behavior seems different than what it suggests.

  Signals
     TERMINATE   Terminate prematurely and requeue the mail.

a kill -15 issues a terminate signal. Now what happens is that the mail
seems to be just stuck in my INBOX instead of being reprocessed. Why is
that happening? I don't have a problem with it being requeued, the problem
is with it not being processed.

 | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)netvoyage(_dot_)net |
http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |
 | Check out my Auto-Reply System -- Send me mail with subject SEND HELP |