Help needed with reply file receipe

1996-04-24 11:37:58
To all:

I am trying to send a file as a reply to some of the Email that I
receive.  I tried to write the scripts based upon the scripts that I
received from Philip Guenther's Library.  Could someone please help me
debug them so that they will work?  This is my first attempt.  The files
are attached.

Also where can I find documentation that explains all the commands?

Thanks,

Patty Buchanan

First file that procmail goes to:  rc.testing
:0:
{ * ^Subject:.*test
  IN.testing
}
:O
* ^Subject:.*coupon
{
   INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/reply-file.rc
}
SHAR_EOF

Second file:  reply-file.rc
:O
* ? test -f commands.rc.log
{OLDCMDLOGFILE=$LOGFILE
 LOGFILE=commands.rc.log
 LOGABSTRACT=all
 VERBOSE=yes
}
:O
* ^Subject: .*['"]?\/\
    (Send|get) + (coupon)
* ! ^From_Daemon
* $ ! ^X-Loop: $MY_ADDR
{
 COMSAT=off
 DELIVERED=yes
:O c:
* LOGFILE ?? commands\.rc\.log
commands.requests
 SUBJ=$MATCH
:O
* ! ^Reply-to: *\/[^ }.*
* ! ^From: *\/[^ ].*
* ! ^Sender: *\/[^ ].*
* ! ^From *\/[^ ]+
  { FROM=nobody }
:OE
  { FROM=$MATCH }
   FROMSIG="${FROMSIG-\"The Mailer-Daemon of $USER\" <$USER>}"
   MY_ADDR='${MY_ADDR:-<$USER>}"
   COMMANDLOG=${COMMANDLOG:-commands.log}
:O fhw
| formail -rI"From:  $FROMSIG"\
         -I"Reply-To:  $MY_ADDR"\
         -I"Subject:  Re: $SUBJ"\
         -I"Precedence:  junck"\
        -I"X-Loop:    $MY_ADDR"
:O fbw
| echo "This message was sent automatically in response to your recent: ; \
 echo "mail with the subject: \"$SUBJ\"." ; \
 echo " "
:O
* SUBJ ?? coupon
{
  REPLYFILE=$HOME/coupon/coupon-list
  INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/comm-reply-file.rc
}
:O cw
* > 1
! -oi -t
  LOGABSTRACT=off
:O hw: $COMMANDLOG$LOCKEXT
| echo " date : $FROM : $SUBJ" >>$COMMANDLOG
:O
* LOGFILE ?? commands\.rc\.log
{ LOGFILE=$OLDCMDLOGFILE
  LOGABSTRACT=yes
  VERBOSE=no
}
SHAR_EOF

Third file: comm-reply-file.rc
:O
* ! REPLYFILE ?? .
{  LOG="comm-send-file.rc:  REPLYFILE not defined!
"
}
:O E
{
  :O fbw
  * ?  test -f $REPLYFILE
  | cat - $REPLYFILE
  :O E
  {
   :O
   * ! REPLYERR ?? .
   {
     :O
     * ! REPLYFILE ?? .*/\/[^/]+$
     * ! REPLYFILE ?? \/^.*$
     { REPLYERR="Sorry, the file you requested is not currently available."}
     :O E
     { REPLYERR="Sorry, the file '$MATCH' is not currently available."}
   }
   :O fbw
   | cat - ; echo "$REPLYERR"
SHAR_EOF