Procmail list generated spew

1996-05-03 11:05:10
I initially subscribed to this list at NYX, and later decided to read it
at Netcom.

Occassionally, the filter I use at NYX coughs up a 3 character message
when it forwards messages from the lsit to me at Netcom.  It usually
occurs right after nox.nyx.net has crashed and been brought back up.

Anything I can do to prevent this spew from being sent on to my preffered
address at patriot.net?  Other than killing it off as it arrives there.

This is what mailstat gives me in regards to these spews.

  Total  Number Folder
    656       1  ($FORMAIL -r; $MAILSTAT $PMDIR/log) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
      3       3 /usr/lib/sendmail wmcclatc(_at_)patriot(_dot_)net
   5181       3 /usr/lib/sendmail wotan(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com

--
To a Real Woman, every ejaculation is premature.