Help for the ignorant

1996-05-16 12:42:36
Hi.

My name is David Balan and I am a gradute students at the University of
Illinos at Urbana-Champaign.

I am trying to use procmail to set up a message that will be returned to
anyone who sends me a message. But I want to have different messages go
to different people, depending on who send me a message (and sometimes
have messages go to some people, but not to others).

I looked at your man procmail on ux6 and it was way beyond me. I was
hoping you could give me a simple cookbook thing to do in order to do
what I have described above.

By the way, while I do have a ux6 account, I get my mail on the account
that I am writing to you from (my ordinary student account). Does this
change things?

Thank you very much.

David Balan