Weird problem....

1996-05-19 18:35:50

When my incoming mail is sorted out to a folder in Pine, biff brings up
an old message from my inbox. The mail sorts to the folders fine, but the
notification popping up old email from my inbox is getting annoying.
Anyone have any ideas on how to stop biff from popping up the old email
in my box and pop up the new mail as it arrives?

Matt Clausen        |   Gainesville's Original and   | Office: (352) 375-8658
Vector.Net          | Best Internet Service Provider |    Fax: (352) 376-8353
mclausen(_at_)vector(_dot_)net |     http://www.vector.net/     |   Data: (352)
376-6601