Re: filtering question

1996-05-20 20:22:46
Dick Moores <rdm(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> writes:
Thanks for your detailed response.  The 1^1 solution works beautifully,
but I'd like to know more about it.  There's nothing on 1^1 in any of
the procmail docs I have access to.  Can you point me to some info?  And
are there other cool undocumented features in Promail?

Yeah, didn't you know about the Secret Documentation that that Stephen
hands out personally to anyone silly enough to ask for it?

Actually, take a look at the procmailsc(5) manpage, it covers the weighted
scoring that the x^w usage invokes.

Philip Guenther