Worked! Re: Installing procmail in Unix shell account homedirectory?

1996-05-22 04:04:05

Could it be that Make doesn't understand '~'? Try changing that to
$(HOME) or to your full path.

Yes, that was it...it looks like all the important stuff was compiled now.

Thanks!

-Tony

Now if I could only get the man pages....I have procmail.1 in
my man home and procmail man directories but their size is 0.
I'll probably nab the man pages from somewhere else - it's got
to be that garbled sed command.

cc -c -O   lastdirsep.c
"manconf.c", line 87: warning: loop not entered at top
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/slice3/users/tgonzale/procmail-3.10/src' /bin/sh ./mansed /bin/sh
procmail.man procmail.1 "/bin/rm -f" /dev/null sed: command garbled:
s/@DEFshellmetas@/\&\\h'-\\w' 'u' |<>~;?*[/g

./mansed: /tmp/sh226172: cannot open
./mansed: /tmp/sh226173: cannot open
ln ../man/procmail.1 ../new/procmail.1
/bin/sh ./mansed /bin/sh formail.man formail.1 "/bin/rm -f"
/dev/null sed: command garbled: s/@DEFshellmetas@/\&\\h'-\\w' 'u'
|<>~;?*[/g

[parts deleted]