Re: Request for help ...

1996-05-30 07:35:35

      Dear Sirs,

I downloaded procmail 3.10 from ftp.celestial.com, where are precompiled
versions of many software packages for SCO Unix as I have.
Currently I have SCO ODT 3.0 with development environment.
Installation of this software, it was no problem, but the enclosed man
pages for procmail, formail, lockfile, procmailex, procmailrc ...were
formated and I don't know what formater was used.
I tried to "deformat" man pages by "awf -man" utility but with some
"error" or "not supported" response messages.
Because of this I am not able to create correct documentation.
Can you advice me how to obtain full documentation in readable form.

What and where is my main problem.

Pavel, if the documentation is already formatted, you can use more on it.
If it's a man page, you can copy it with the rest of your man pages and
do a man procmailrc. You can also use tools like groff (available at
GNU archives) to convert man pages into PostScript, text, or TeX/dvi
format. You can get the raw man pages at the procmail main site if you
need them.

Doug Hughes                                     Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin                                Auburn University
                        doug(_at_)eng(_dot_)auburn(_dot_)edu
                Pro is to Con as progress is to congress