Private Lists II (forwarding to multiple...)

1996-06-03 05:39:40
Hi *,
    I have (also!) a couple of small lists with procmail, I am able to
    subscribe to any list using the subscribe message on the subject
    line. A file called LISTNAME-l contains the addresses of the
    subscribed users.

    The 2nd phase which I have NOT managed to get to work in spite of
    all the FM pages (and that's not Frequency Modulated) is to
    have incoming mail BOUNCED to the recipients of the list (there
    can be more than one list). I have thought of using X-To: mylist-l
    to select the list (other ideas are welcome). The question is,
    does anybody has a recipe for that that works?

                Thanks in advance,
                                Emilio
--
NAME: D. Emilio Grimaldo T.        | Communication Multimedia |   _/_/_/_/
EMAIL: grimaldo(_at_)sce(_dot_)philips(_dot_)nl     | Senior Software Engineer
|   _/_/
ADDRESS: Eindhoven,The Netherlands | ph. +31 40 2722099       |  _/_/_/_/
 * * http://www.iaehv.nl/users/grimaldo/index.html :) * *     | _/_/_/_/
Limited choice & Monopoly foster mediocrity & incompetence  (o o)