Re: I need procmail to "bounce" a message

1996-06-18 23:29:19
I seen this recipe in a post to this list not to long ago.
However there is a problem with it I would like to over come.

In the bounced message it shows my .forward file
I know there was also a message about this to but no longer have it.
If possible is there away of not having my .forward showup in the
bounce??

Follows is the mentioned recipe.

:0
* conditions that match these messages.  In fact, you can just
* use the conditions of your current "default folder" recipe
{
    # The default folder recipe sans conditions
    :0 c
    Default_Folder

    # EX_NOUSER = 67
    EXITCODE = 67

    :0 ih
    |echo "Please check the address and try again" >&2
* Internet Services Administrator.   Muskoka.Net Inc.
* send mail w/ subject 'send help', To get Commands for my Mail Monster.
* PGP encrypted mail accepted and preferred!     PGP key ID  0x884af215
The opinions Expressed by me are MY OWN and not necessarily those of
Muskoka.Net Inc.