editing the subject before resend

1996-06-19 18:49:39

 easy question Im sure but I'm having trouble getting
 it going.

 I have several lists. Im editing the rc.custom so that
 any email which comes in which matches a list, is changed
 so that the subject line says

 Subject: NAME_OF_LIST $subject

 and email which comes in which doesnt match a list appears
 as

 Subject: PROCMAIL ERROR: $subject

 and still sends it thru to the maintainer of procmail.

 Please cc a copy to my email address just in case there is
 some delay with my subscription to this list.

regards and thanks in advance

max.

--
Max (Stephen Gillies)
Magnadata Australia Internet Service Providers