Eliminating still more spam

1996-07-10 01:02:00

        All:

        More scam mail from con artists.inc.
        The only header that wasn't a complete forgery was

        Will the following recipes send all the garbage
        from cyberpromo.com to /dev/null and back to the
        spammer, respectively?

        :0hw
        ^Return-Path.*cyberpromo*
        $TRASH
        # $TRASH is defined as /dev/null at the begining of the file.

        :0hw
        ^Return-Path.*cyberpromo*
        | $FORMAIL -rk -p'> ' -i"Subject: Junk mail refused"
        | \ -A"X-Loop: $ME"; \  $SENDMAIL -t
        # send their garbage back

        I'm asking, becasue I can't tell from the manual pages,
        whether the "*" will expand so that everything from that
        site gets sent back unread, or to /dev/null.

        xan

        jonathon
        grafolog(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com