Wrong "sent by" address

1996-07-16 22:29:56
I have procmail set up on my account at the university, so that it
forwards *all*  my mail to my commercial ISP, since it is nearly
impossible to successfully dial in there and also they disconnect you
without warning after an ever changing time limit.

However, all my mail that is forwarded, shows *me* to be the sender of the
mail,  instead of the real sender.  The real sender is shown as "Fake
Sender".  Here is an example:

From: NGOWEN(_at_)hkucc(_dot_)hku(_dot_)hk
Subject: Philippine Sources
To: philippinestudies-l(_at_)postbox(_dot_)anu(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au
Sender: David Martin <dmartin(_at_)hawaii(_dot_)edu>
Fake-Sender: owner-philippinestudies-l(_at_)coombs(_dot_)anu(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au

This person in Hong Kong sent a message to a listserv that I belong to:

philippinestudies-l(_at_)postbox(_dot_)anu(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au

Then the listserv sent me a copy to my mailbox at
dmartin(_at_)hawaii(_dot_)edu(_dot_)

Procmail then forwarded it to me, using the .procmailrc file below, at my
commercial ISP address dave(_at_)aloha(_dot_)net(_dot_)

But it shows me as the sender, and the real sender to me, the listserv, is
show as "Fake-Sender".

This doesn't *always* happen with other entities that send me mail.  I
sent myself  some mail last night to test this, and it came out OK... see
this next header.