Duplicate Mail with procmail

1996-07-22 08:58:13
I am using promail to sort and redeliver from our internet e-mail
server locally on our LAN.  I have gotten PROCMAIL working simple
enough, but I am having trouble with duplicate e-mails.  The problem
occurs when I get a message that is address to more than one person on
our LAN. It seems that everyone recieves the same number if copies as
there were people in our office supposed to get the mail.  Say some
one sends an e-mail to four people in our office.  All four addresses
are in each message, so procmail sends 4 copies of the message to each
person.  Any wayaround this?

Thanks,

Paul LaBrier