appending text..

1996-07-26 08:52:26
Hi,
        I'm new to procmail.I was going through the man pages for procmail,
and the idea that I could have an automatic mailing-list sounded good.This
is what it looks right now :
:0 c
* ^Subject:.friend
  !someone(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)com sumbuddy(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)com\
   summunelse(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)com
        :0 A
        friendfile

        From what I understand, it looks in the beginning of the subject
header for the word "friend" and simply forwards it to the addresses given
below.I would like to append some text to the forwarded mail... something like
a signature file.I would like to know how I could do that.
        Thank you in advance for your help..
--Adi.
                     King Kong died for your sins !
avedula(_at_)cs(_dot_)uml(_dot_)edu(_dot_)
        Aditya Vedula