Re: Missing F in From seperator

1996-08-01 20:34:30

Thanks very much--that's exactly what I needed. Turns out that there's
a couple movemail's in my path (don't ask), and it wasn't calling the
one that I knew to be compiled correctly. VM has a variable
'vm-movemail-program' and it defaults to 'movemail', leaving you at
the mercy of your path.

Herr Bugless, any chance of getting that neato explanation into the FAQ?

--
Samuel Druker                           samuel(_at_)cygnus(_dot_)com
Cygnus Support                          +1-415-903-1400