Re: formail -ds trouble

1996-08-03 00:57:15
On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, era eriksson wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:27:20 -0700 (PDT), "Stephen C. Hill"
<steveh(_at_)nugrange(_dot_)vip(_dot_)best(_dot_)com> wrote:
 The program that I have been using to grab the POP3 mail, popclient,
 > munges them into a single file, separated by the From line.  If I feed
 > the single file into procmail, it >'s the internal From lines, so all
 > the messages are glomped together.  That's why I used formail, to
 > split these into single messages.

That's formail -s

Hope this helps,

Thanks, Era!  That solved the problem.  My reading of the formail man
pages led me to believe that the -d option was required, in order to
split the file into separate messages.

Steve
Steve Hill
  Email: steveh(_at_)nugrange(_dot_)vip(_dot_)best(_dot_)com
415-961-7889